Premium food products from California were showcased at the first U.S. Pavilion at the 23rd edition of the HKTDC Food Expo, 16-20 August 2012.
Organized by the HKTDC, the Food Expo includes a Trade Hall and a Public Hall, showcasing a wide variety of food and beverage products from all over the world.The Los Angeles trade delegation worked in partnership with the Port of Los Angeles (POLA) and Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA).
- 600 Square Feet (54 Square Meters x 2.5m high) Custom Built California Pavilion including 12 counters (one for each company), a common storage and a common meeting room, carpet, table, chairs, cabinets, electricity and waste bins.
- Co-brand your company and take advantage of the Country of Origin Marketing Effect by:
- Participation in the California STEP Pavilion – fascia decal
- On-site support – staff from the California CITD and Port of Los Angeles will be on-site to provide assistance as needed
- Airfare/hotel rate discount available through HKTDC
- Participation fee: $954.00 USD per company (price excludes airfare, hotel, and travel costs which are the individual responsibility of each participant)