Title: U.S. Commercial Service Presents: 2014 South America SelectUSA Roadshow
Dates: August 26 – 29, 2014
Location: Santiago, Chile; Sao Paulo, Brazil; and Bogota, Colombia
Event Flyer: Download PDF
- Jeff Hamilton, Commercial Attaché – U.S. Embassy, Bogota, Colombia
(Phone: 011-571-275-2534; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Rebecca Moudry, Manager, SelectUSA, U.S. Department of Commerce
(Phone: +202-482-2612; Email: email@example.com)
Cost: $2,000. The participation fee does not cover travel or other business related expenses. Registration deadline: Applications will be taken on a first come, first served basis.
Description: Join the first-ever South America SelectUSA Roadshow! This three-city Road Show to Santiago, Sao Paulo and Bogota will offer U.S. State and regional Economic Development Organizations (EDOs) the opportunity to market their locations directly to potential investors.
The seminar events will attract approximately 100 senior executives in each city and include content about investment visas, legal issues, investment opportunities and successful investment strategies. Brazil, Chile and Colombia are at the heart of South America’s growing investment in the United States. Hundreds of dynamic companies are headquartered in the Road Show stops, and many of these companies are looking to invest in the United States.
As a SelectUSA Roadshow participant, you will receive:
- One-on-one meetings with prospective investors
- Participation in all networking sessions with a display area for promotion
- Entry in the SelectUSA Roadshow catalogue at each roadshow stop
- Logistics Assistance including hotel and flight recommendations that fit the roadshow schedule